Saturday, October 29, 2011

A little Update

Here I'm in KK for more than a month already, away from 'pak tooing' session, 'yum cha' session, movie session and gossiping session. Life is a littleeee bit dull 4 a lady like me who need2 get her ass off the chair and go around exploring at least once a day!!! Staying at home the whole day is making me CRAZY, especially 2day, on a hot sunny afternoon.


Tada,freaking HOT hairstyle!


Better looking pic





 Ermmmm, life here, hmmmm......Shifted into a new place with a bunch of crazy house mates, not bad after all. Glad to have them around to be disturbed when I'm bored in my little hut. I'll go 'knock knock knock'.....zomok zomok, wat u doing N ba bla bla....With them around, I have yummylicious dinner and a few partner to ber-aerobic with in the evening. 

Glad 2 have them around 

2 mid-term paper next week, n here I'm taking my own sweet time crapping n thinking about what should I do tomorrow other than studying. Can I not stay at home rotting, someone pleaseeeee invite me 4 a date....!!

I'm so into this lady recently....
Fay Hokulani, look at her body!!!
Check out her blog www.withlovefay.com. B impress on how she work out from top 2 toe with determination. Personally felt her health tips very useful, but I'm not applying it coz 'u think i very free r, work out evday' haha. Just love the way her body moves! 

Getting hungry around 9pm EVnight is a MUST 4me, I need something........
So I choose yoghurt+apple=healthy snack

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment