Had a great Sunday today. Glad that it was similar to my Sunday routine at Klang.
Dim Sum breakfast,yummy!
Movie-'In time' by Justin Timberlake
Tea time-Fook Yuen,yummy bread!
Aerobic, sweating releases all toxics!
Dinner
Talking bout dim sum, I find it HARD to get nice food in KK, we need 2 travel a distance from place to place. The driving itself made me so impatient sometimes. To get a nice breakfast on a Sunday morning, V need to drive all the way to Bundusan, KK which is around 20mins away from home. It's like driving all the way to Sunway Pyramid to shop already, Oh Mymymymymy! But since the food is good N attracted us for repeat visits, worth it after all. Sunday is meant to be relaxing N fun b4 Monday blue isn't it? Forget about assignments, exams, FYP n get myself out from home is heavenly good!
Talking about time, how important time could be? How much time do we actually spend Facebook-ing, You tube-ing and all social activities? Time is precious so control it well, tik-tok-tik-tok! Even if u cry, it will never return, coz there is no such thing as Time Machine, o even a controller to pause o stop time.
Back then when I first step into Sabah 3 years back, naive little girl being far far away from home, from breaking my arm then my journey here til now my final year. Where did all the time went? All the memorable past N now thinking about the future, realize 24hours a day are not enough to spend. Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday I was a little girl N now I'm a lady and soon a working woman or maybe a hot mama with kids, feel good to imagine things sometime! So utilise time efficiently, play hard work smart!
Back then when I first step into Sabah 3 years back, naive little girl being far far away from home, from breaking my arm then my journey here til now my final year. Where did all the time went? All the memorable past N now thinking about the future, realize 24hours a day are not enough to spend. Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday I was a little girl N now I'm a lady and soon a working woman or maybe a hot mama with kids, feel good to imagine things sometime! So utilise time efficiently, play hard work smart!
No play no life, no work no money!
![]() |
| 'Sui Long Bao', awesome juice splashing all over with 1 bite. |
Fried carrot cake
Huge 'sui mai'
![]() |
| Huge prawn inside, so generous! |
![]() |
| NOT from WK Restaurant, my 9pm supper, healthy supper rite? |
![]() |
| Have a great week ahead people! |








No comments:
Post a Comment