Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stages of life


Looking back at pictures, I realize all the changes in me, goshhhhhhh!! Was that me in the picture, why so fat, what hairstyle was that, all the W questions popped up. People do change, from bad to good o even good to bad. Life is unpredictable! Full with stories, lies and gossips. Accept o ignore it. I believe I'm a better me now, clap clap clap!! 


Hi, my name is Kylye Koh!
Face like pancake, round shit -2008-
Chubby to the MAx-2008-



-2009-

-mid 2010-

oppss, grew chubbier again -end 2010-

Recent me-2011-

I'm proud to say that I was summoned for illegal parking in front of East Malaysia biggest shopping complex, 1Borneo. So many people park, why no summon them but summon my sexy red satria!! My 1st  time 2 actually park at that spot N u police man notice it, I'm such a LUCKY lady. For the past week, 2 of my friends was summoned, and yesterday my another friend was summoned too. So to all residents of Kota Kinabalu, it's SUMMON month, beware of where you park your car! Student wan2 make 'rayuan', police woman said 'tidak dibenarkan', no choice but to pay. I have 3 BEST house mate to share the amount with me, love them to bitssss!!! Experience teaches, never park as if the road belongs to you! But we Malaysian always do that rite??
TQ police diraja malaysia!!


No comments:

Post a Comment