11.11.11, only happen ONE day every 100 years, reminds all of us the NO.1, reminds us how special something could be! Look at FB, flooded with this very special date special day, 11.11.11, how was ur day? Mine was nothing special as I stayed at home the whole day, soak with sweat since it was freaking hot during the day. Special date but an ordinary day 4me, owwww so sad!! Hope u had a great 1 since everyone is wishing EVERYONE through FB to have fun during this very special 11.11.11 and it's FRIDAY then here comes weekends, wuhoooooo!
Back from Kuching, N I'm falling in ♥ with Kuching. Nice place, nice people, cheap food, most importanly great company that tag along!!! People in Kuching walk slower, drive slower, I felt their pace much slowerrrrrrrr, but I just love it. People in coffee shop talk to u as if they knew U for decades, passer by smile at you as if U r a close friend, N u see Chinese everywhere, Kuching is like Penang, I think so winkkk winkkkk!!!
 |
| Great company!!! |
 |
| Crazy friends! |
 |
| Happy US!! |
 |
| Meow's signature pose,muahahaha!! |
 |
Beautiful building
|
 |
A happy me during A fun filled trip ♥
All of us came from different places,
Strangers at 1st N now friends that go crazy together,
Knowing each other for almost 4 years,
Going through so much together in university,
More to come cause I treasure everyone,
Let's go through our HELL final year together!!
♥Kylye♥ |
No comments:
Post a Comment