Saturday, November 5, 2011

A little confession

I'm starting to like this place bit by bit, Yes, I mean Sabah,
I remember myself hating Sabah so much,
Emotional unstable when I had to leave Klang, home sweet home,
Being over here, I became independent,
No longer a daddy little girl,
Doing things my way all by myself,
Away from love one's strengthen relationship,
Mummy misses me more,
Daddy called me more,
Most importantly I'm starting to appreciate them more!!!

23 N still a student,
No income, big spender,
Need cash, insert ATM card N problems solve (poor daddy, I'm SORRY),
No worries no burden about how to survive everyday,
With only 1 main responsibility,
'STUDY like a NERD'
opppppssssssss, NONONONO STUDY SMART, get a degree and make my parents proud!!
Mission accomplish!
As simple as that!!

2dayyy, I mean ONLY TODAY,
Ignoring unfinished assignments, unread journals, FYP....
I like the definition of STUDENT!

WITH

Miss Ipoh Karin, very talkative....
Good food!!

Great company!


Please give me a good night sleep tonight!














No comments:

Post a Comment