Had a wonderful 23rd this year here in KK,
Surprise from crazy friends, awwwwww thank u sincerely from the bottom of my heart!!
I'm not lonely at all with u people around to have fun with during this suckyyyy 4th year!!
 |
| Thanks to the culprit of the surprise Miss LiLian, N I ♥ u all to BitSSSSSS!!Life was So much better with u 'sam pat' people around!!! |
 |
♥ letter from beloved house mates, another surprise!!Awwww, love u gals even more.....!!
 |
♥Thanks 4 EVthing♥
B4 going off to bed, a little review on 'Sailor's Cafe'.....Awesome food, nice ambience, affordable price, life is GOOD!!
Sailor's Cafe in Dongongong Penampang, love the way it is!
Yummy lamb shoulder, juicy n fattening but I DUN CARE!
RM21
Crispy N again FATTENING with large fries, I'm loving IT! The sauce o wat so ever ingredient jus made me fall in love with it!
RM16
No service charge n government taxes included. Water, tea o coffee on the house, FOC, tell me what else do u want?? Variety of pastas, steaks, burgers, desserts.....so much to try but too little space for my stomach!Definitely another next visit very soon!
Check out their FB page....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailors-Cafe
Aikssss, hungry again at this time, hmmm wat's 4 breakfasttttttt???
Goodnight......!
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment