I felt both serve the same purpose in Us.
We eat coz we need energy to stay alive,
We live to enjoy every moments of life especially the fulfillment felt when we eat,
We eat when v R happy, sad, stress and most importantly v EAT coz V need 2 EAT!!!
I always wake up in the morning thinking what to have 4 breakfast,
Then during breakfast I'll plan what I need 4 lunch,
Then during lunch, will b thinking what for dinner.....hmmmmm.......
Owwww, I'm like a 'tam chiak' lady thinking of food all day long!!
As a food science N nutrition student,
4th year lagiiiii, I turn to b very health conscious,
I ♥♥♥ going to supermarket,
Looking at all the foods on the shelf made my eye go *blinggg blinggg*,
I read food labels especially the FAT content,
A lady like me is very conscious about FAT content in food,
TRUST me, girls/ladies/women are very mindful about the FAT content in food,
WANA stay slim N not grow FAT but still enjoying yummylicious food mahhh.....
This is HEALTHY!
I love desserts N pastries,
Although it's kinda fattening,
Still....desserts N pastries always make my day!!
The sweetness, shape, colour N design made me fall in love with it.....
So, since our body need a little sugar once in a while,
I'll ignore the fats N 'walluupppppp' it every now N then!
This is a LITTLE UNHEALTHY!
![]() |
| Simply irresistible isn't it??? |
Have to admit that I'm getting older N my rate of metabolism is decreasing too,
So sad to say I cannot eat as much as b4,
O else I'll grow FAT,
At this age dengggg '23' my calorie intake should b 2000kcal,
But since I'm a little short so make it 1800kcal so that my BMI remains in the normal range,
arghhhhh, disadvantage of being short!!
Females out there, I'm sure u'll b depress when U gain weight rite??
Watch what U eat as u grow older,
U might b thinking Y r u growing fatter when U r actually eating the SAME amount as b4,
Aging decreases body rate of metabolism,
B AWARE!!!
Njoy ur food but reduce the portion N it'll b fine!!
Food is meant to b enjoyed, do not overeat till the stomach felt uncomfortable N wana explode,
That's NOT ENJOYING, That's TORTURING!
![]() |
Freshly from Giant 2day, finally cheap brocolli found at only RM1.99, DEM CHEAPPPPPPPP!!!!!
All healthy n Yummy, nestle fitness cereal is awesome n Yoghurt ♥♥
My way of weight management (not to loss O to gain, BUT to MAINTAIN) :
1) I always divide my food into a few portion, only 4 lunch (started doing this since January 2011, recommended by Samantha Chong coz she grew FAT when she was in US)
![]() |
| Moi beloved Samantha |
I'll divide the above mee into 2-3 portion, eating it ev 1-2 hours, I know this is a little troublesome, but it's very useful in increasing the body metabolism since digestion of food is needed every now N then. I always get hungry easily, this could avoid me from snacking on unhealthy foods too. Kills 2 bird with 1 stone lo. Well, it works on me. I'll have to 'tapau' my food if I eat out, continue eating at home after few hours, NOO this is not weird....VERYYYY useful for GASTRIC patient TOO!!!
2) 30 mins aerobic session 4-5 times a week, FOC coz I do it at HOME in the living room accompanied by housemates

Spot my 2 housemates stretching after our aerobic session
oooppssss, NOW I'm hungry again, gona catch something to munch! Food, food, N foodddddd!!







wah i must try this method already, been saying since dont know when but never started. Lol!
ReplyDelete